I am going on a short trip (about 750 miles) and wouls like to wait 'til I return to have this repaired.
Do I need to have a code P0140 warning repaired immediatly? on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates