i have a 1993 ford explorer and i just have the engine rebuild and i put a new clutch. Last time when i was driving to work my car slow down and the engine turn off what i notice when i check the oil reservoir from the clutch it was completly low.Now it doesnt want to turn on the clutch pedal went smooth and all the way to the floor. Also i try to bleed it out and is leaking from the bell housing and the pedal it wont get firm like it was before.
do i need to change the slave cylinder??? on 1993 Ford Ranger
2 answersApril 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch