i have a 1993 ford explorer and i just have the engine rebuild and i put a new clutch. Last time when i was driving to work my car slow down and the engine turn off what i notice when i check the oil reservoir from the clutch it was completly low.Now it doesnt want to turn on the clutch pedal went smooth and all the way to the floor. Also i try to bleed it out and is leaking from the bell housing and the pedal it wont get firm like it was before.
do i need to change the slave cylinder??? on 1993 Ford Ranger
2 answersApril 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1993 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($200 - 280) in Kents Hill, ME
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($262 - 377) in Madison, MN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($253 - 419) in Lakeside, MT
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($501 - 693) in Universal, IN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($69 - 82) in Canoga Park, CA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($174 - 187) in Jamesville, NC