Reports say it will hurt the car more than help.
Do I need a transmission flush? It was noted the fluid is blackish. on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Point Pleasant, WV
- Clutch Replacement ($812 - 1,034) in Klondike, TX
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hercules, CA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($165 - 260) in Perry, ME
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($56 - 92) in Central City, NE
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($352 - 581) in Germantown, TN