I started my car and it ran for a second and died. Acted like was not getting gas. IT FINALLY STARTED AND BACKFIRED REALLY LOUD AND NOW MY BROTHER IN LAW SAYS IT IS A NO TOLERANCE ENGINE AND NEEDS AT LEAST A TIMING CHAIN, COULD IT BE SOMETHING ELSE?
Do I need a timing chain on 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answerNovember 09, 2010
1 answerSeptember 28, 2015
1 answerNovember 20, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally