I started my car and it ran for a second and died. Acted like was not getting gas. IT FINALLY STARTED AND BACKFIRED REALLY LOUD AND NOW MY BROTHER IN LAW SAYS IT IS A NO TOLERANCE ENGINE AND NEEDS AT LEAST A TIMING CHAIN, COULD IT BE SOMETHING ELSE?
Do I need a timing chain on 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answerNovember 09, 2010
1 answerSeptember 28, 2015
1 answerNovember 20, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?