I'd like to change the clutch slave cylinder myself instead of going to a dealer. Do I need special tools? Can I just unbolt the transmission cover and remove and replace clutch? Or do I have to remove front wheel also?
Do I have to take off front wheel and support engine if changing clutch-2005 vue on 2005 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- Is the ignition malfunction be linked to a failed emission result
- I lost the recall notice for the ignition switch.
- How do I find the meaning of a result in NYVIP2 Vehicle Inspection Report
- Why is steering is stiff and makes whining noise?
- Won't start clicking sound light windows radio comes on has gas battery good