I'd like to change the clutch slave cylinder myself instead of going to a dealer. Do I need special tools? Can I just unbolt the transmission cover and remove and replace clutch? Or do I have to remove front wheel also?
Do I have to take off front wheel and support engine if changing clutch-2005 vue on 2005 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- Why does it have a clicking noise when turn on headlights and it doesnt stop
- Car isn't running right after running out of gas...why?
- my heater/ac fan not coming on.
- My 2008 4 cylinder Saturn vue won't turn over only click when u turn key.
- My car will start and in about 3 seconds it quits it just won't stay running
2005 Saturn Vue Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($235 - 317) in Libuse, LA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Whitehall, MI
- 7,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Harker Heights, TX
- Brake Drum Replacement ($365 - 600) in Minneapolis, NC
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($881 - 1,212) in Streeter, ND
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($291 - 897) in Reserve, MT