I'd like to change the clutch slave cylinder myself instead of going to a dealer. Do I need special tools? Can I just unbolt the transmission cover and remove and replace clutch? Or do I have to remove front wheel also?
Do I have to take off front wheel and support engine if changing clutch-2005 vue on 2005 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- It acts like it doesn't want to go when you give it gas sometimes, why?
- My transmission will only drive Reverse. Not forward. How much does it cost?
- What would it cost to get the air compressor replaced. I was told $1400. TY!!
- Making a loud rattling noise, shakes when driving over 40mph and grinding
- 06 Saturn vue v6 Check engine light is on. Codes 300, 303, -306, and 455