I'd like to change the clutch slave cylinder myself instead of going to a dealer. Do I need special tools? Can I just unbolt the transmission cover and remove and replace clutch? Or do I have to remove front wheel also?
Do I have to take off front wheel and support engine if changing clutch-2005 vue on 2005 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- replaced front brake pads now feel vibration at highway speeds
- this thread talks about exactly what I am seeing on my 2006. Shudders at 50mph
- starter recall, length of warrenty
- Check transmission fluid, replace brakes,& where are the spark plugs at?
- does this car have a dipstick for transmission fluid? it seems like it is missin
2005 Saturn Vue Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($375 - $484) in Libuse, LA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($306 - $412) in Whitehall, MI
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($208 - $287) in Harker Heights, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($246 - $342) in Minneapolis, NC
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Streeter, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($185 - $217) in Reserve, MT