I accidentally put diesel in my car had it flush out then I put regular gas in it and it still wont start. What do I need to do
Do diesel damage a car and how can I fix it on 2006 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- My car did not pass smog saying catalyst/evaporate system,i did have my car jump
- What is the procedure for replaceing a thermostat
- I'm having trouble putting gas in tank every time you start it bubbles bacķ out
- Remote start car, get in put foot on break , car dies. Have to restart. Why?
- Sometimes when I try to pass somebody my Sorento will not downshift.
2006 Kia Sorento Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Walterville, OR
- AC Compressor Replacement ($597 - 1,181) in Poland, ME
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($207 - 273) in Brunswick, NE
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Wamsutter, WY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Quincy, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($225 - 264) in Midway, TN