I accidentally put diesel in my car had it flush out then I put regular gas in it and it still wont start. What do I need to do
Do diesel damage a car and how can I fix it on 2006 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2006 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Walterville, OR
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($124 - 165) in Poland, ME
- 7,500 Mile Service ($28 - 69) in Brunswick, NE
- Air Filter Replacement ($43 - 60) in Wamsutter, WY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($497 - 1,053) in Quincy, IL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($567 - 631) in Midway, TN