my daughter rear ended another vehicle, it tented the hood and pushed back the grill and headlights, bumper is ok as well as the fenders. Just wondering if I could remove parts and pull front out, or does it just bolt on to where i can take the front clip off and replace it easily. It did no other damage and is running great.
diy body repair on 1994 Toyota Camry
If the headlights are pushed back, there is probably substantial damage to the radiator support. It is a weld in part with lots of other parts bolted to it including the AC condenser. Not a DIY job.
This week's top 10
1994 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - 252) in Saint Benedict, LA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($151 - 232) in Muskegon, MI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Ramsey, IL
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Walnut Cove, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($489 - 1,583) in Colfax, IN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($237 - 300) in Cave In Rock, IL