my daughter rear ended another vehicle, it tented the hood and pushed back the grill and headlights, bumper is ok as well as the fenders. Just wondering if I could remove parts and pull front out, or does it just bolt on to where i can take the front clip off and replace it easily. It did no other damage and is running great.
diy body repair on 1994 Toyota Camry
Asked by for the 1994 Toyota Camry
If the headlights are pushed back, there is probably substantial damage to the radiator support. It is a weld in part with lots of other parts bolted to it including the AC condenser. Not a DIY job.
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car make a motor boat like noise when I accelerate?
- Is oil consumption an problem with all vehicles or is it just a few vehicles???
- computer error code is P0560 when tested for showing check engine light on d-brd
- How do you check the transmission fluid in a 2017 Camry?
- There is a coolant leak. It is definitely from the cooling system.
1994 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($371 - $423) in Saint Benedict, LA
- Clutch Replacement ($1,098 - $1,424) in Muskegon, MI
- Steering Rack Replacement ($510 - $1,429) in Ramsey, IL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Walnut Cove, NC
- Horn Replacement ($96 - $141) in Colfax, IN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($568 - $979) in Cave In Rock, IL