the wire came off the pulley
Diver side door is off the track how do i fix it
on 2002 Kia Optima
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- My car starts runs for awhile then shuts off, then it won't start. Help.........
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
2002 Kia Optima Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($974 - 1,241) in Thompson, ND
- Water Pump Replacement ($432 - 631) in Brainardsville, NY
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 68) in Saint Rose, LA
- Air Filter Replacement ($43 - 60) in Roxana, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($39 - 54) in Madison, FL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($53 - 95) in Paxton, FL