My technician said the distributor need replacement since there is no electric coming from the distributor,he said,any other problem aside from distributor?we have replaced the ignition coil and the problem still remain.
distributor on 1991 Toyota Celica
Verified for the Toyota Celica19 reports
5 answersMarch 03, 2009
1 answerDecember 09, 2011
1 answerJanuary 14, 2014
2 answersMarch 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- While in 6th gear, under moderate acceleration, it jumps out of gear. Manual.
- What would cause my manual transmission to pop out of 6th under acceleration.
- My car well not start I buy a new ignition and still nothing the computer good
- Erratic idle at stoplights, in neutral. Idle bounces constantly and gets worse when hot outside.
- I just bought a Kawasaki bike, and noticed that I cannot add it to MyCar section of RepairPal. I'd like to be able to track service work here along with my cars. Don't get it why it is limited to cars only?