In Jan I got a 2013 sanata. First time I filled up distance to empty miles was 503. After that fill up the miles to empty started decreasing. Just filled up and it said 435 miles to empty that is a major diff to me.
Distance to empty miles keeps getting lower every time I fill up. Why? on 2013 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2013 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($200 - 273) in Filer, ID
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Webster City, IA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - 114) in Acme, WA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Husum, WA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($103 - 122) in White City, OR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($122 - 311) in Broadview Heights, OH