How do i know if my distributor went out. My ignition rotor is turning slow
disributor on 1992 Plymouth Voyager
3 answersJanuary 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1992 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($471 - 624) in Leadville, CO
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oxford, GA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($365 - 529) in Stoutsville, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($231 - 391) in Pulaski, GA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($82 - 209) in Lufkin, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,455 - 1,501) in Valley Falls, KS