My Dealer notified me that my car may be due for the 18,000 mile service, however my Owner's Manual & your site show scheduled maintenance at 15,000 miles & 22,500 miles- what could this disparity be about?
dispatity in maintenance schedule mileage from dealer's notice to owner's manual on 2008 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2008 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($956 - 1,066) in Pageton, WV
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($110 - 151) in Hill Afb, UT
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Schell City, MO
- 135,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Utica, KS
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($373 - 487) in Chesterfield, MO
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($300 - 421) in Sheridan, CA