The OBD is telling me that the gas cap isn't there. Sometimes works sometimes it doesn't erase it. Can I reset it disconnecting the battery?
Disconnecting the battery on 96 sunfire will reset the OBD? on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1996 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($166 - 330) in Havelock, NC
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($139 - 208) in Mount Carmel, SC
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Elberon, VA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Lebanon, MO
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,115 - 1,459) in New York Mills, NY
- Brake Pads Replacement ($206 - 238) in Braggadocio, MO