The OBD is telling me that the gas cap isn't there. Sometimes works sometimes it doesn't erase it. Can I reset it disconnecting the battery?
Disconnecting the battery on 96 sunfire will reset the OBD? on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1996 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Havelock, NC
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($119 - 153) in Mount Carmel, SC
- 150,000 Mile Service ($154 - 228) in Elberon, VA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($231 - 510) in Lebanon, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($184 - 223) in New York Mills, NY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($119 - 130) in Braggadocio, MO