Our technicians tell us the "MyGig" radio may become damaged when disconnecting and reconnecting the battery due to electrical spikes. Removal of the 30amp radio fuse is recommended before disconnecting the battery on these vehicles.
7 people reported this problem
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 comments
Radio has power but freezes at the loading screen is there a rest or something I can do to aleast have music
Sometimes radio comes on and sometimes it doesn't unless I cut it off for 20mins or stop the car for a while then start it later and sometimes it makes a loud static noise or beep. How to solve this problem?
Disconnected battery then reconnected it and my gig radio never came back on