This is a recurring but intermittent problem the dealership claims is related to the age of the lamps and ballasts and that the entire front end has to be removed to repair it; the fault can be cleared by cycling the headlamp switch from auto to off; internet research suggests it is a known design issue ... what are the facts and what is the best course of action for permanent repair? Thanks.
Dipped Headlight Fault on 2005 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- My car is a turbo; won't get much power when accelerating.
- No communication with cruise,hvac,instrument cluster,steering column control mod
- No 4th 5th or 6th gear engines runs at high rpm wen he goes ovr 60mph
- Why is my Low oil pressure light comes on at about 3000 rpm.
- I have a check engine light prompted by a P0501