How much does it cost to have the dip stick tube replaced? I have the part.
dip stick tube replacement on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
It should only take 15 minutes to replace the dipstick guide tube.
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($204 - 246) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - 187) in Pfafftown, NC
- Battery Replacement ($143 - 221) in Wishek, ND
- 30,000 Mile Service ($247 - 350) in Burnham, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($858 - 1,173) in North Branford, CT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($300 - 433) in Cade, LA