Also bucks (slightly). Someone advised us it could be the catalytic converter... maybe clogged???
Diminshed power when going up hills. on 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1990 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($237 - 616) in Waldo, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($167 - 210) in Aberdeen, MD
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($433 - 733) in Madras, OR
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gamerco, NM
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Fort Polk, LA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($144 - 271) in Sumrall, MS