Not all the time, it seems to be getting more and more, when turn on the car, get ready to change it from park to reverse or drive, it won't into gear, there are times I turn the car off and on, or just keep playing it all of sudden it will go into gear.
Difficulty at times getting it out of park? on 2007 Dodge Caliber
Asked by for the 2007 Dodge Caliber
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- When I turn signal light on it starts blinking fast but no alarm display
- I change the spark plugs and oil and she won't start what can I do
- I need help finding and replacing oil pressure switch
- My car shows a misfire on cyl 3.
- No light for odometer reading on dash. All other lights are on. Any advice?
2007 Dodge Caliber Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($222 - $279) in Ambrose, GA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($260 - $375) in Morrow, AR
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Montverde, FL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($239 - $508) in East Bend, NC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($65 - $80) in Milton, LA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($664 - $776) in Coventry, RI