Not all the time, it seems to be getting more and more, when turn on the car, get ready to change it from park to reverse or drive, it won't into gear, there are times I turn the car off and on, or just keep playing it all of sudden it will go into gear.
Difficulty at times getting it out of park? on 2007 Dodge Caliber
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- Under the hood
- About 3mo. Ago my 2008 Caliber developed a hic-up during exceleration it has got
- Surges w/acceleration. No codes on diagnostic check. 118K miles. Did limp issue
- when car is running and at a stop light the car begins to idle rough and shake
- Why won't gear shaft move from park to any other gear?
2007 Dodge Caliber Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Ambrose, GA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Morrow, AR
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Montverde, FL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($161 - 207) in East Bend, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($830 - 965) in Milton, LA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($65 - 80) in Coventry, RI