Not all the time, it seems to be getting more and more, when turn on the car, get ready to change it from park to reverse or drive, it won't into gear, there are times I turn the car off and on, or just keep playing it all of sudden it will go into gear.
Difficulty at times getting it out of park? on 2007 Dodge Caliber
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- when car is running and at a stop light the car begins to idle rough and shake
- Why won't gear shaft move from park to any other gear?
- How many miles before you have to do a tuneup on a 2011 dodge caliber
- My car will not start no codes battery is 100 i cut it off and came back 30 mi
- How do I find the linkage for my havc. I can find the wheel but not the linkage
2007 Dodge Caliber Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($255 - 342) in Ambrose, GA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 277) in Morrow, AR
- 80,000 Mile Service ($212 - 301) in Montverde, FL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($95 - 174) in East Bend, NC
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Milton, LA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,026 - 1,117) in Coventry, RI