My Audi A4 is extremely difficult to get into any gear. When I do get it into gear the car drives well and changes gear smoothly and as normal although occassionaly at low revs wants to keep changing gear.
Difficult to engage any gear on 1996 Audi A4
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Questions
- Dear Sir/Madam, What could be the cause of the power loss,jerking and cutting o
- Everytime i put gas the car stalls to turn on .
- Brake lights go on overnight. Batt & alt were replaced & brake lt switch. Same P
- fuel door is stuck...cant open it
- oil is leaking into the turbo and the shop says I need new engine what causes the oil leak