My Audi A4 is extremely difficult to get into any gear. When I do get it into gear the car drives well and changes gear smoothly and as normal although occassionaly at low revs wants to keep changing gear.
Difficult to engage any gear on 1996 Audi A4
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Questions
- Some automatic windows, car alarm, and convertible top stuck while opening
- Drivers seat backrest won't stay in upright position
- Dear Sir/Madam, What could be the cause of the power loss,jerking and cutting o
- Everytime i put gas the car stalls to turn on .
- Brake lights go on overnight. Batt & alt were replaced & brake lt switch. Same P