My Audi A4 is extremely difficult to get into any gear. When I do get it into gear the car drives well and changes gear smoothly and as normal although occassionaly at low revs wants to keep changing gear.
Difficult to engage any gear on 1996 Audi A4
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Questions
- Hello, I have an audi 2013 A4 that won't start, no lights on, MMI Works
- Should I replace my transmission or dump the car?
- Enging spudders and back fires at WOT.
- the emergency/hazards lights came on automatically and will not go off
- Some automatic windows, car alarm, and convertible top stuck while opening
1996 Audi A4 Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($126 - 206) in Bula, TX
- 55,000 Mile Service ($214 - 319) in Beech Creek, PA
- 140,000 Mile Service ($208 - 308) in Prairieton, IN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Greenville, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($703 - 789) in Mount Rainier, MD
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($380 - 494) in Rosemount, MN