doesnt seem to want to go into first gear an first. Once I put into second and then into first in goes in better
difficult getting it in first gear. on 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Heritage Questions
- code 506 idle control what is the problem, cluld it be air mass sensor ?
- If I don't let truck warm up at least 5 minutes when I put into drive it shakes and rattles. If I do it's ok until I reach 35-55 mph then it rattles and shakes again and acts like its losing power, why?
- Hay i have to trouble codes 0112 0304 and my truck is missing dose any 1 no what
- Weird sound coming from under the truck
- why does my truck sputter when in iddle?
2004 Ford F-150 Heritage Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($418 - 577) in Dover, GA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($432 - 562) in Pool, WV
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($410 - 542) in Independence, MO
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Harper, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($930 - 969) in Hackberry, LA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($487 - 511) in Mc Daniels, KY