What type and grade of oil does my auto take in the differential.
differential oil on 2005 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerMarch 29, 2015
2 answersSeptember 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
2005 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($311 - 455) in San Ardo, CA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($100 - 163) in Custer City, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($1,160 - 1,426) in Gregory, SD
- Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 72) in Andreas, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($287 - 657) in Charles City, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($662 - 682) in Jet, OK