one differential bearing went out replaced bearings and wheel bearings. sounds fine when accelerating but when i let up on gas pedal and coasting there is a growling, rubbing sound. can anyone tell me what might be causing this?
differential bearing on 2004 Chevrolet S10
1 answerMarch 15, 2013
1 answerMarch 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- Will not start after running very low on motor oil
- When fueling up, the pump keeps kicking off like it is full.
- 97 S 10 2.2 all fire fuel timing rockers OK won't run spins over too fast
- Clutch pedal on the floor. How do I replacing a clutch pedal pivot assembly.
- How can I fix my left and right turn signals myself? They stop working