one differential bearing went out replaced bearings and wheel bearings. sounds fine when accelerating but when i let up on gas pedal and coasting there is a growling, rubbing sound. can anyone tell me what might be causing this?
differential bearing on 2004 Chevrolet S10
1 answerMarch 15, 2013
1 answerMarch 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
2004 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($284 - 361) in Alleyton, TX
- 20,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Maricopa, CA
- Radiator Replacement ($387 - 585) in Wakefield, KS
- Starter Replacement ($355 - 493) in Clifford, MI
- Cruise Control Module Replacement ($406 - 804) in Lower Salem, OH
- Driveshaft U-Joint Replacement ($133 - 163) in Santa Monica, CA