After having the work done the car doesn't drive quite as well. It makes a "winding down" noise and also notice a slight vibration at the center of the car in floor. What could have causeed this effect ?
Differential and transmission fluids changed. Ball joint Replaced at 47000 miles on 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500
0 answersFebruary 19, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- Why does my 1999 SL500 stall for no reason?
- Can u use the same Hydraulic oil u use n jacks n the convertible system???
- What could cause a Burning smell after driving
- Mice eating wires due to the presence of wheat in the wire makeup?
- Car starts fine. Won't move out of park. Steering wheel is not locked. Car starts with no issues. Any one have this issue. Cost? Resolution?