So I bought this truck and the guy i got it from did some redneck welding and welded the locking links in the differential were can I buy a new one like a detriot or with a air or mechanicl lockers
Differential on 1993 Ford Bronco
Verified for the Ford Bronco8 reports
1 answerJanuary 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
- what is the average cost for a mechanic to install a long block engine in to a 5.8 96 ford bronco?