i need bay used what years and models can l look for?
differential on 1996 Toyota T100
1 answerJanuary 29, 2011
1 answerJanuary 06, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Jeffersonville, GA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($88 - 140) in Buena Park, CA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Bountiful, UT
- 5,000 Mile Service ($71 - 118) in Crownpoint, NM
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($191 - 235) in Carmel Valley, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($153 - 194) in Barryton, MI