I bent a rim and when buying a new one, I bought the wrong size (long story). They came off the same year, make and base model as my car. My car has p215/50r17 and the two that I bought are p205/55r16. I was wondering if it would do any damage to run both sizes (r16s in front, r17s in rear)? It would only be until I can get the right rim. I average less than 20 miles driving a day.
Different tire sizes on 1998 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- ETC piece replaced.Lightening bolt there nex day again &car shuts off! HELP
- Key Fob Issues with Alarm
- Where can I buy radiator fan relays for my car?
- Where is the A/C Drain hos located so I can unclogged it I looked under the car
- front right wheel makes a sound like a drum in the distance at 30 miles to 50