I bent a rim and when buying a new one, I bought the wrong size (long story). They came off the same year, make and base model as my car. My car has p215/50r17 and the two that I bought are p205/55r16. I was wondering if it would do any damage to run both sizes (r16s in front, r17s in rear)? It would only be until I can get the right rim. I average less than 20 miles driving a day.
Different tire sizes on 1998 Dodge Avenger
Asked by for the 1998 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- While pumping gas, I noticed ALL of my coolant flowing onto the ground.
- Changed thermostat had it radiator flushed diagnostics dn,still over heats
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
1998 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($52 - 75) in North Little Rock, AR
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($181 - 232) in Frenchville, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($194 - 266) in Castle Hayne, NC
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($163 - 258) in Adams Basin, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($47 - 60) in Bunch, OK
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($457 - 629) in North Chatham, MA