have both type knuckles here and they a are exactly the same but the bearing kits have differant part numbers for 6 and 4. Are the the knuckles all the same and just the bearing types are differant because the out side dia. on the bearings and the new hub shafts are the same size
differance between a 4cyl knuckle + bearing an 6 cyl knuckle + bearing on 1999 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- The driver side floor is moist.feels like water
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.