have both type knuckles here and they a are exactly the same but the bearing kits have differant part numbers for 6 and 4. Are the the knuckles all the same and just the bearing types are differant because the out side dia. on the bearings and the new hub shafts are the same size
differance between a 4cyl knuckle + bearing an 6 cyl knuckle + bearing on 1999 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1999 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($353 - 501) in Tad, WV
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($298 - 413) in Richland, TX
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($291 - 410) in Cerrillos, NM
- 150,000 Mile Service ($272 - 380) in Mc Intire, IA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($129 - 243) in Lares, PR
- Window Switch Replacement ($523 - 545) in Alma Center, WI