have both type knuckles here and they a are exactly the same but the bearing kits have differant part numbers for 6 and 4. Are the the knuckles all the same and just the bearing types are differant because the out side dia. on the bearings and the new hub shafts are the same size
differance between a 4cyl knuckle + bearing an 6 cyl knuckle + bearing on 1999 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test