My cobra will die sometimes after pushing the clutch in to stop at a light. It will restart after sitting for about 10 minutes. It cut out twice going down the road the other day. It has a fuel cell on it. Any ideas? Sensor? Clogged filter?
Dies sometimes. on 1997 Ford Mustang Cobra
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Cobra Questions
- Need a good shop. My Cobra has a bad(not blown) head gasket, timing cover gaskets, oil air filter, AC compressor, and power steering hydro booster. Need some advice cause these are expensive repairs.
- Installed 2001 cobra engine into 1999 automatic mustang It like it wsnrs to start byt wont
- Install new radiator in car and car is idling low almost stall when a/c is on
- How much to do a full gasket re-seal. This is b/c of a bunch of oil leaks on the car.
- oil cooler separate is leaking coolent