MY WIFE WAS DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD AN THE CAR JUST STOP. IT WOULD NOT TURN OVER LIKE THE BATTERY WAS DEAD.CHARGED IT HAD IT CHECK OUT AN IT WAS GOOD. SO I HAVE RULED OUT THE THE FUEL PUMP,AN THE ALTERNATOR.
DIED GOING DOWN THE ROAD AN NOW WON'T TURN OVER. on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What should be the pressure on the gas pump?
- Car produces a deep rumple at 60 to 65 mph - approximately 2000 rpm. Cause?
- Changed fuse panel on pass side. Now I have nothing
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve