MY WIFE WAS DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD AN THE CAR JUST STOP. IT WOULD NOT TURN OVER LIKE THE BATTERY WAS DEAD.CHARGED IT HAD IT CHECK OUT AN IT WAS GOOD. SO I HAVE RULED OUT THE THE FUEL PUMP,AN THE ALTERNATOR.
DIED GOING DOWN THE ROAD AN NOW WON'T TURN OVER. on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds