MY WIFE WAS DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD AN THE CAR JUST STOP. IT WOULD NOT TURN OVER LIKE THE BATTERY WAS DEAD.CHARGED IT HAD IT CHECK OUT AN IT WAS GOOD. SO I HAVE RULED OUT THE THE FUEL PUMP,AN THE ALTERNATOR.
DIED GOING DOWN THE ROAD AN NOW WON'T TURN OVER. on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?