MY WIFE WAS DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD AN THE CAR JUST STOP. IT WOULD NOT TURN OVER LIKE THE BATTERY WAS DEAD.CHARGED IT HAD IT CHECK OUT AN IT WAS GOOD. SO I HAVE RULED OUT THE THE FUEL PUMP,AN THE ALTERNATOR.
DIED GOING DOWN THE ROAD AN NOW WON'T TURN OVER. on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally