car died at drive thru window, all electrical components are dead(i.e. headlights, interior lights, sterio, starter,ect.) hooked a new battery up, same results, nothing electrical will work. could it be a fuseable link or a main fuse? where is the fuseable link located? Any ideas guys? its been running fine until last night at the drive thru.
died at drive thru. no electrical power to restart, car completly dead on 1990 Ford Crown Victoria
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Problems(7)
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Repair Estimates
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Q&A(35)
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Recalls(3)
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Shops
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- What could cause a gas fume leak that the part would cost $500.00 it sputters
- It acts as if the choke is not engaging when cold.
- What size is the bolt that holds down the plastic motor cover
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
1990 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($182 - 255) in Equality, AL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($205 - 378) in Marine on Saint Croix, MN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($306 - 409) in Colton, OR
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Grace, MS
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($619 - 951) in Cordova, NE
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($26 - 34) in Calvin, KY