car died at drive thru window, all electrical components are dead(i.e. headlights, interior lights, sterio, starter,ect.) hooked a new battery up, same results, nothing electrical will work. could it be a fuseable link or a main fuse? where is the fuseable link located? Any ideas guys? its been running fine until last night at the drive thru.
died at drive thru. no electrical power to restart, car completly dead on 1990 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- I there a way to turn off warning signal? Can't find anything wrong just signal
- How do I drain and replace Power Steering fluid
- why does my fan keep running when engine is turned off
- My headlights stop working only my bright lights work. My windshield wipers stop
- My car does not react to my putting down the gas pedal after it has warmed up.