Purchased this car yesterday from owner that is frustrated with car. First it would stall, and then restart sometime later. Now it doesn't seem to want to start at all. Has not been run for several months now and will be towed to my house this week, The current battery doesn't have enough power to crank engine over, so it will have to go.
Died about every 15 mins, now won't start but cranks over. on 1997 Saturn SW1
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SW1 Questions
- how do i get the computer out. i unplugged the wires but can find any bolts ?
- we changed the started & now not charging alt tested good
- Why is my cars transmission making noise?
- do i need a puller to pull whee bairing on front passenger side wheel
- My Saturn is starting, but very sluggishly. It will not go above 1 rpm.