earlier in questionaire i described issues i was having after having clutch and release bearing replaced. now it seems that it makes the tapping noise when i crank it for about 30 seconds and stops and then it makes the noise every time i press the clutch pedal down and stops when i release it.
did mechanic do something wrong? on 1999 Ford Ranger
1 answerApril 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch