earlier in questionaire i described issues i was having after having clutch and release bearing replaced. now it seems that it makes the tapping noise when i crank it for about 30 seconds and stops and then it makes the noise every time i press the clutch pedal down and stops when i release it.
did mechanic do something wrong? on 1999 Ford Ranger
1 answerApril 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1999 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Hull, TX
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($501 - 693) in Gravette, AR
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Carthage, MO
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($149 - 190) in Medina, TN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Cut Off, LA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($69 - 82) in Deerfield, VA