Diagnostic test showed cylinder misfire detected-cylinder #1. Do I have to take vehicle into the dealer for repair?
diagnostic test showed cylinder misfire detected-cylinder #1. on 2005 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2005 Buick Century Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($247 - 426) in Shawnee, OK
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($432 - 910) in Alexandria, MN
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($197 - 536) in Smithfield, WV
- PCV Valve Replacement ($56 - 71) in Bluff, UT
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($176 - 226) in Hesperia, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($147 - 177) in Bradner, OH