Diagnostic test showed cylinder misfire detected-cylinder #1. Do I have to take vehicle into the dealer for repair?
diagnostic test showed cylinder misfire detected-cylinder #1. on 2005 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
2005 Buick Century Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($74 - 101) in Shawnee, OK
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Alexandria, MN
- 15,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Smithfield, WV
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($261 - 536) in Bluff, UT
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($67 - 108) in Hesperia, MI
- Timing Chain Tensioner Replacement ($319 - 709) in Bradner, OH