Tech performed test, said it could also be low reverse over running one way clutch. suggested dealer for repair. also ABS light is on.
diagnostic test and found issue with lock up torque converter, costly to repair? on 2000 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- The airbag warning light goes on and off computer at Auto Z says drivers side
- What is the estimated repair cost for a.c. door blend?
- How do I fix a brand new installed gas tank that is leaking fuel on 1994 jeep
- can a 4speed auto trany go in it? what year will work?
- 2007 Jeep wrangler. I went to start the jeep. Lights come on, radio, Windows work.