low fuel light has come on and after refueling light has continued to stay on even after adjusting the gas cap. Now after 4-5 days, the check engine light has come on and remains on at all times. Is this a bad gas cap or a computer problem?
diagnostic code P0463 cause an d cost to repair? on 2006 Buick Rainier
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2006 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Frankford, MO
- Wheel Bearing Service ($151 - 193) in Lakeport, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($288 - 391) in Iron Ridge, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($429 - 747) in Hornbeck, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($456 - 513) in Oak Island, NC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($76 - 89) in Holliday, TX