The engine light came on my dash, took it to auto zone to have them do a quick check and they came up with the diagnostic code P0174, can you tell me what this is and is the repair costly? I just bought this used truck 2 months ago and now this....Thank you for your help!I think it has to do with the oxygen censor????
diagnostic code on 2004 Ford F-150
1 more answer
New transmission in my truck and a few days later I got a diagnostic report and it read a 708.. Two days later my truck shut off while in drive...now it won't start...what could the problem be
1 answerMarch 11, 2016
1 answerJune 07, 2011
2 answersFebruary 15, 2013
3 answersNovember 04, 2010
3 answersAugust 14, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
2004 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($371 - 515) in Verona, MS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Berino, NM
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($140 - 217) in Cedar Lake, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($389 - 537) in Montrose, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($299 - 874) in Lulu, FL
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($294 - 637) in Branchville, VA