The engine light came on my dash, took it to auto zone to have them do a quick check and they came up with the diagnostic code P0174, can you tell me what this is and is the repair costly? I just bought this used truck 2 months ago and now this....Thank you for your help!I think it has to do with the oxygen censor????
diagnostic code on 2004 Ford F-150
1 answerJune 07, 2011
New transmission in my truck and a few days later I got a diagnostic report and it read a 708.. Two days later my truck shut off while in drive...now it won't start...what could the problem be
1 answerMarch 11, 2016
2 answersFebruary 15, 2013
3 answersNovember 04, 2010
3 answersAugust 14, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2004 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($441 - 599) in Verona, MS
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Berino, NM
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($432 - 562) in Cedar Lake, IN
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($117 - 141) in Montrose, MN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($510 - 2,745) in Lulu, FL
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($49 - 131) in Branchville, VA