We tried replacing the crankshaft sensor, and that wasnt it. any ideas on what it could be? It tries to start but cant.
Diagnostic came back normal, fuel pressure test normal. Why wont it start? on 2001 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
2001 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($379 - 431) in Washoe Valley, NV
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Manakin Sabot, VA
- 125,000 Mile Service ($97 - 150) in Brant, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($719 - 894) in Woonsocket, SD
- Window Switch Replacement ($259 - 303) in Fergus Falls, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($610 - 642) in Empire, MI