when car is started it makes a loud knocking sound, one guy said rod bearings need to be replaced.
Diagnosed as rod bearings for knocking sound on start up on 1999 Toyota Celica
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
February 27, 2011
is it just on start up or all the time?? did the tech do a manual oil pressure check??
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
1999 Toyota Celica Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($82 - 125) in The Colony, TX
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($350 - 398) in Shawano, WI
- Fuel Filter Change ($91 - 123) in Georgetown, MN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($457 - 598) in Atlanta, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($60 - 104) in La Belle, PA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Saint Petersburg, FL