How much to diagnose and replace a high pressure power steering hose? Price to include parts and labor.
Power steering hose. on 1995 Chevrolet Caprice
2 answersDecember 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- my 1994 chevy caprice takes off slow then picks up speed
- Where is the vacuum line that keeps my car crank and where is it located?
- my 1979 Chevy Caprice won't drive but it will reverse.why
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
1995 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Cardin, OK
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($191 - 262) in South Richmond Hill, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($176 - 239) in Hammond, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Martinsburg, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($308 - 389) in Emden, MO
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($1,032 - 1,282) in Drake, ND