How much to diagnose and replace a high pressure power steering hose? Price to include parts and labor.
Power steering hose. on 1995 Chevrolet Caprice
2 answersDecember 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1995 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Cardin, OK
- Radiator Replacement ($473 - 734) in South Richmond Hill, NY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - 222) in Hammond, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($249 - 337) in Martinsburg, IA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Emden, MO
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 100) in Drake, ND