Ford dealer has replaced coils on 5,6&7 and eliminated fuel injectors. My past experience from the old days says the timing is off. The Ford analyzer says within specs. How can you determine timing issues?
Detecting timing issues that could be causing rough idle and lack of power on 2011 Mercury Grand Marquis
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
- How do I check if I really need this much work
- Temperature gauge is not working have changed temp sensor the gauge
- Wen i m driving my car star shaking end then i have to release the gas pedal
- do you have wiring diagram for interior fuse box
- Car is making clicking noise and then shuts off...may had oil leak?