The blower has been going off and on completely randomly over the past few months (more on than off) with it working now just briefly every 2-3 days. It doesn't matter if the ac or the heater is on or what level the fan is turned on...it just won't go on until it just feels like it. We are ordering a new blower from the local dealership. Can anyone offer detailed directions? Please provide any advice if you can help as well. Thanks
Details for replacing ac/heat blower on 2007 Kia Spectra5
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra5 Questions
- Car hesitates and then dies mainly under 40 mies an hour won't crank right off then will and sometimes does crank back but when tank is half full will run good. Any suggestions
- While driving I pushed the clutch pedal and heard a loud bang under the hood now the pedal won't go down and the car won't do anything help what is broken?
- defroster does not work but lower heat vent do. what could be the problem?
- The front passenger side of the car has power issues
- How do i remove alternator ?
2007 Kia Spectra5 Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($316 - 442) in Elwood, NE
- Radiator Replacement ($363 - 506) in Braddock, PA
- Fuel Filter Change ($53 - 83) in Waka, TX
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($276 - 506) in Willard, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($158 - 178) in Haxtun, CO
- Engine Oil Pump Replacement ($870 - 1,059) in Waynesville, NC