I ran into the side of my garage and the passenger mirror bent back and snapped. Nothing broke off or anything, the mirror and base just need to be snapped back on to the car. It currently is kind of attached on its own and with a little help from duck tape.
Detached Mirror on 2009 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 2009 Honda Civic
1 answerNovember 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Does not having a gas cap cause a gas leak! I have a gas leak.
- I have a 2013 Honda Civic LX with no navigation system. Can I use GPS through bt
- I have a P2770 code, I just replaced the motor in this car and now have a code
- How often should I replace my transmission fluid
- Fair price for 30K Honda maintenance (B2 code on dashboard) in San Diego?
2009 Honda Civic Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($106 - $137) in Audubon, MN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($578 - $757) in Taylors, SC
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Madison Heights, MI
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($232 - $310) in Port Lions, AK
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($99 - $121) in Rulo, NE
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($124 - $144) in Linwood, NC