i noticed a small puddle on garage floor. upon a closer look i traced fuel to be coming from on top of the motor. fuel puddled in places along intake manifold. i believe it is coming from somewhere under the fuel filter. filter is tight and water drain valve is closed. are there any rubber hoses under there that could be leaking?
deisel fuel leak on 1996 Ford F-250
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- What will cause motor to choke when hit gas and gas from tailpipe
- Why won't my 1997 F-250 351 Winsor 8 cyl not start or will stall
- My truck stays engaged .. Jumps forward when attempting to start.. Why is that
- there is a fuel leak, a steady drip from the rear tank what could that be from
- Truck shuts off when I gas it. Stays on when idling. Any ideas what it is?
1996 Ford F-250 Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($140 - $217) in Wylie, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($178 - $264) in Patton, CA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in San Pablo, CO
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - $46) in Madison, MN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($135 - $153) in Veribest, TX
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Elaine, AR