Has been leaking very little and was told because most of leak hit oil pan
Dealer says car 2006 Mazda 5 Tribute needs new oil pan gasket what cost? on 2006 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- What makes the gear shifter stay stuck in park? But it will still start up.
- cranks with no attempt at starting
- How do I get to transmission timing seal to replace
- What could b the reason on the egr has blown a hole threw the cast
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
2006 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Ravia, OK
- Starter Replacement ($326 - 425) in Wagarville, AL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Thonotosassa, FL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($795 - 1,173) in Graysville, TN
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Mount Morris, MI
- Tie Rod Replacement ($130 - 454) in Martin, PA