02 sesensor was replaced then 1.5 days later was bad again replaced again then dealer said it was cat converter but it tested ok on flow pressure what might cause this hesitates then wants to shut off becoming major prob when driving
dealer said cat converter was bad but checked out ok on manual pressure gauge on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($705 - 1,221) in Booneville, KY
- Add Water Pump ($201 - 323) in Leetsdale, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($225 - 411) in South English, IA
- 144,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Carmel, IN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Brazeau, MO
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($155 - 172) in Eighty Four, PA