02 sesensor was replaced then 1.5 days later was bad again replaced again then dealer said it was cat converter but it tested ok on flow pressure what might cause this hesitates then wants to shut off becoming major prob when driving
dealer said cat converter was bad but checked out ok on manual pressure gauge on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- My check engine light says on. I was told the main problem is catalytic convert
- How can I prevent the skylight from leaking?
- Y does only driver side & passenger rear side only have breaks & the others to
- I got a 2006 Chrysler Pacific 3.5 & can't get gas to the throttled body ,WHY ?
- Driver's floor,& floor behind driver is wet,ONLY driver's side