02 sesensor was replaced then 1.5 days later was bad again replaced again then dealer said it was cat converter but it tested ok on flow pressure what might cause this hesitates then wants to shut off becoming major prob when driving
dealer said cat converter was bad but checked out ok on manual pressure gauge on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- Driver's floor,& floor behind driver is wet,ONLY driver's side
- Leaking coolant in middle of drivers side engine, may be an adapter. Anyone know
- Key will not shut off ignition.
- a.c was not as cold as before, charged a.c. now blowing hot sir only etc?
- how to test for no fuel being sent from tank to injectors