over. Didn't notice fuel pump kicking on. I may have put the wires onto the wrong battery posts just for a second. Could I have caused a fuse to blow? Which fuse would it be? Something more seious?
Dead battery, left lights on. Charged battery, lights come on but will not crank on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($157 - 200) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($140 - 196) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- 55,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Samaria, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($83 - 106) in Lancaster, KS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($168 - 240) in Adrian, GA