over. Didn't notice fuel pump kicking on. I may have put the wires onto the wrong battery posts just for a second. Could I have caused a fuse to blow? Which fuse would it be? Something more seious?
Dead battery, left lights on. Charged battery, lights come on but will not crank on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($83 - 270) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Fuel Filter Change ($75 - 112) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Samaria, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($247 - 331) in Lancaster, KS
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Adrian, GA