On 4/8/10 my battery was dead. I was able to jump start the car and had the battery rechareged and checked out at Merchant's Tire. The battery showed no defects and held a charge. On 6/5/10, the battery died again. I took the car to my Chevy dealer and they were 98% sure that it was an alternator problem, so I told them to put in a new alternator on 6/10/10. The battery was recharged, checked and showed no defects. On 6/25/10, the engine barely turned over. It was the battery problem again. It appears that something is draining the battery, when the ignition is off. Any ideas on what might be draining my battery, when the ignition is off. The car has 28,000 miles.
Dead battery on 2006 Chevrolet Impala SS
1 answerSeptember 15, 2010
2 answersMarch 28, 2015
0 answersJanuary 09, 2016
0 answersJanuary 06, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala SS Questions
- Why my car won't go over 35 mph
- When going between maybe 20-35 mph, I step on the throttle, and it barely goes,
- when turn on car my dash will read service tire monitor
- my car kind of drags sometimes when i'm driving or when i backs up. It drags like it don't want to go then it takes off .
- 95 impala ss when in drive the motor lacks power and after I reach 30mph I regain power