Had battery replace and when set awhile the battery die.
Dead battery on 2005 Mercedes-Benz S600
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S60012 reports
1 answerAugust 20, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S600 Questions
- I just had a smog check and it won't pass due to NOTREADY OBDII output.
- My 600 makes a grinding noise beneath my feet whenever I press the gas hard?
- Car takes 4-5 times to start and runs hard and will not accelerate
- Car takes more than 4-5 trys to start up what should i do?
- How can I manually open the closed exterior mirrors? Are the mirrors powered by remote or a fuse?
2005 Mercedes-Benz S600 Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - 127) in Hazard, KY
- Starter Replacement ($566 - 997) in Cartersville, GA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($304 - 353) in Bertrand, NE
- Brake Pad Replacement ($192 - 329) in Bates City, MO
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($189 - 232) in Clifton, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($774 - 824) in Log Lane Village, CO