Had battery replace and when set awhile the battery die.
Dead battery on 2005 Mercedes-Benz S600
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S60011 reports
1 answerAugust 20, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S600 Questions
- I just had a smog check and it won't pass due to NOTREADY OBDII output.
- My 600 makes a grinding noise beneath my feet whenever I press the gas hard?
- Car takes 4-5 times to start and runs hard and will not accelerate
- Car takes more than 4-5 trys to start up what should i do?
- How can I manually open the closed exterior mirrors? Are the mirrors powered by remote or a fuse?
2005 Mercedes-Benz S600 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($304 - 353) in Hazard, KY
- Starter Replacement ($566 - 997) in Cartersville, GA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($879 - 1,325) in Bertrand, NE
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($369 - 567) in Bates City, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($222 - 380) in Clifton, VA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,381 - 1,517) in Log Lane Village, CO