Is it safe todrive car?
Ddisplaying "Restraint system has malfunction" message. on 2005 Mercedes-Benz C320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- What could be the problem and the solution?
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
2005 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($511 - 641) in Peterson, MN
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,511 - 1,805) in Charleston, SC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($451 - 580) in New Durham, NH
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Palmyra, NJ
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Lake City, FL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($322 - 349) in Mc Intosh, FL