Where is the daytime running lights resistor located? I changed the relay, but problem still exists.
Daytime running lights... on 2004 Saturn Vue
There is a technical service bulletin from Saturn regarding day time running light failure. The resistor cracks and fails. It is in the left front fender area and has a two wire connector on it. One wire is black and I believe the other wire is green and yellow.
This week's top 10
2004 Saturn Vue Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,530 - 2,056) in Halbur, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Silver Creek, GA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($213 - 274) in Akutan, AK
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($660 - 1,128) in Baldwin, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - 156) in Daggett, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($186 - 218) in University Center, MI